Kellogg Sales Top Estimates After Pringles Help Lift ResultsCraig Giammona
Kellogg Co., the world’s largest cereal maker, posted second-quarter sales that topped analysts’ estimates after snacks such as Pringles helped make up for moribund demand for breakfast foods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin