Itau Loan Delinquencies Increase for First Time in 11 QuartersFrancisco Marcelino
Itau Unibanco Holding SA, Latin America’s largest bank by market value, said delinquencies rose for the first time in 11 quarters and bad-loan provisions climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’