Oil Rout Fuels India Mid-Cap Rally as RBI Move Weighs on SensexRajhkumar K Shaaw
Indian small and medium-cap shares rallied to a record on optimism falling commodity prices will help cut input costs, even as the benchmark stock index ended four days of gains after the central bank maintained interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses