India 10-Year Bonds Fall as RBI Holds Benchmark Interest RateKartik Goyal
Indian sovereign bonds fell, pushing the yield to a two-week high, after the central bank held its policy rate and said it will wait for the impact of previous cuts to flow through to the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’