Higher Education Debt Should Be Deductible, Rand Paul SaysMadeline McMahon
“You can’t just offer free education, but I think tying it to work and making it deductible is a good idea,” Sen. Rand Paul says at Republican presidential forum at St. Anselm College in Manchester, N.H.
- Paul says information U.S. has been gathering on all Americans “hasn’t caught any terrorists,” but has hurt right to privacy
- Says his first presidential visit abroad would be to China or Russia
- NOTE: 14 Republican presidential candidates are participating in candidate forum sponsored by New Hampshire Union Leader, Charleston Post and Courier, and Cedar Rapids Gazette, among other media outlets
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days