Glencore Slumps Below 2 Pounds a Share to Record Low in LondonJesse Riseborough
Glencore Plc, the commodity trader and mining company headed by billionaire Ivan Glasenberg, slumped to a record in London trading amid a rout in commodity prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon