Clinton Seen as ‘Most Electable’ Among Democrats: CBS PollJaclyn Kochell
The poll shows Hillary Clinton leading the Democratic presidential race with 58% among her party’s likely primary voters; Sen. Bernie Sanders runs second with 17%.
- 82% of Democratic primary voters view Clinton favorably
- 46% say they have yet to form an opinion of Sanders; among those who have, 37% view him favorably
- NOTE: Survey of 362 respondents who identified themselves as Democratic primary voters conducted July 29-Aug. 2; error margin +/- 5ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations