Chinese Demand May Worsen as BMW to Toyota Issue WarningsElisabeth Behrmann, Craig Trudell and Yuki Hagiwara
China has gone from growth engine to source of concern for carmakers, with BMW AG and Toyota Motor Corp. becoming the latest to warn about the world’s biggest auto market slowing down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations