ValueAct Said to Buy Smiths as Fund Takes to U.K. IndustryBeth Jinks and Aaron Kirchfeld
ValueAct Capital Management has bought a stake in British engineering company Smiths Group Plc, people with knowledge of the matter said, as the activist fund warms to U.K. industrials. Smiths rose the most in 4 1/2 years in London trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts