ValueAct Said to Buy Smiths as Fund Takes to U.K. IndustryBeth Jinks and Aaron Kirchfeld
ValueAct Capital Management has bought a stake in British engineering company Smiths Group Plc, people with knowledge of the matter said, as the activist fund warms to U.K. industrials. Smiths rose the most in 4 1/2 years in London trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations