Standard Chartered Capital Gap Seen Overshadowing Winters DebutStephen Morris
Bill Winters will probably bring little cheer to investors when he reports his first earnings since taking the helm of Standard Chartered Plc, with analysts forecasting a capital gap of as much as $10 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin