South African Graft Ombudsman Says Office Being UnderminedAmogelang Mbatha
South African graft ombudsman Thuli Madonsela accused the government of undermining her office and disregarding her recommendation that President Jacob Zuma repay part of the money spent on a 215.9 million rand ($17 million) state-funded home upgrade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs