Pataki Calls for Cutting Federal Workforce by 15% or MoreAlexa Papadopoulos
Former N.Y. Gov. George Pataki also proposes lowering the U.S. tax rate for manufacturing to 12%, in comments at a Republican presidential forum at St. Anselm College in Manchester, N.H.
- NOTE: 14 Republican presidential candidates are participating in candidate forum sponsored by New Hampshire Union Leader, Charleston Post and Courier, and Cedar Rapids Gazette, among other media outlets
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders