Agnellis’ Exor Will Buy PartnerRe After Axis Deal ScrappedTommaso Ebhardt and Sonali Basak
Exor SpA, the Agnelli family’s investment company, agreed to buy PartnerRe Ltd. for about $6.9 billion in its biggest single acquisition in more than a century after the reinsurer scrapped a deal with rival Axis Capital Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses