Lufthansa Kicks Off Third Attempt at Debut Hybrid-Bond OfferingSally Bakewell and Richard Weiss
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is reviving plans for its first hybrid bonds, after two earlier efforts were scuttled by a plane crash and market volatility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs