Honda Rises Most in Six Years After Profit Beats EstimatesMa Jie
Honda Motor Co. rose the most in more than six years in Tokyo trading after quarterly profit beat analyst estimates and on speculation the Japanese carmaker will surpass its full-year forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’