Fed’s Powell Says Rules Could Be Hampering Bond LiquidityIan Katz, Jesse Hamilton and Christopher Condon
Wall Street’s complaints that new rules have hurt bond-market liquidity got a boost Monday when a Federal Reserve governor said forcing banks to hold more capital might be discouraging them from facilitating trades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018