Chile Peso Declines as Copper Sinks Amid Central Bank PessimismEduardo Thomson
Chile’s peso fell to a six-year low, leading losses among major Latin American currencies, as the price of copper sank and the central bank expected economic growth forecasts to become more pessimistic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing