Australia Wheat Crop Seen Defying El Nino Worries After RainPhoebe Sedgman and Ranjeetha Pakiam
The wheat crop in Australia, the world’s fifth-biggest exporter, is holding up better-than-expected as recent rainfall helped ease concern a strengthening El Nino may curb production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations