Strange Brew: Endorsements and Paychecks on the Presidential Campaign Trail
In June, when New Hampshire state Representative Gene Chandler publicly led a group of his colleagues in endorsing Carly Fiorina, he called the Republican presidential candidate "the total package" and praised her ideas on budgeting and foreign policy experience. What the deputy speaker of the Granite State's House did not say: He was already on the payroll of her shadow campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018