Lifeline for Dying Power Plants Surfaces in U.S. Carbon RuleJonathan N. Crawford
Fossil fuel-fired power plants that will be slated to close because of federally mandated limits on greenhouse-gas emissions were thrown a potential lifeline on Sunday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts