Saudi Stocks Slip Most in 4 Months as Oil Drop Hits Gulf MarketsAhmed A. Namatalla and Sarmad Khan
Saudi Arabia’s stocks fell the most since March, leading declines across equity markets in the six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council, after crude slid to a six-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing