Europe’s ABS Market Pays Tribute to Credit Suisse Crash PilotAlastair Marsh and Kit Chellel
Europe’s securitization market paid tribute to Kevin Whyman Monday after Credit Suisse Group AG’s head of European asset-backed securities sales died in a plane crash at a British car show on Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts