Unsecured Lending in South Africa May Shrink by 25%, Avior SaysRenee Bonorchis
South Africa’s market for loans not backed by collateral may shrink by a quarter if government proposals to cap interest rates win approval, said analysts at Avior Capital Markets who spoke with unsecured lender Capitec Bank Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses