U.K. Lawmakers to Question BOE’s Vlieghe on Brevan Howard RoleJillian Ward
Gertjan Vlieghe, the newly appointed member of the Bank of England’s rate-setting committee, will be questioned by lawmakers about a potential conflict of interest because of his role at Brevan Howard Asset Management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’