Shell’s Japan Deal Signals Further Refiner ConsolidationStephen Stapczynski
Idemitsu Kosan Co.’s agreement to purchase most of Royal Dutch Shell Plc’s stake in Showa Shell Sekiyu KK and pursue a full merger may signal broader consolidation as Japan’s refiners confront declining demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts