RioCan Reviews U.S. Property Unit for Possible SaleKatia Dmitrieva
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust, Canada’s largest retail landlord, said it’s studying how to get the most value from its U.S. assets as operating in the country gets more expensive and competitive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet