Orix Starts Building 4 Solar Power Stations in Western JapanChisaki Watanabe
Orix Corp. began construction of four solar power stations in the western prefecture of Yamaguchi.
The plants will each have a capacity ranging between 4 megawatts and 12 megawatts, Orix said in a statement Friday. In total, the projects will have combined capacity of 25 megawatts.
The stations will start operations next year, according to the statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones