Kasich Super-PAC Unleashes New Ad Focusing on National Security
The super-PAC supporting John Kasich’s presidential campaign is switching up its apparently successful television advertising campaign, with a new 30-second spot slated to begin airing next week, according to a person familiar with the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap