JD Sports Shares Hit Record High as Profit Set to Beat EstimatesAidan Gregory
JD Sports Fashion Plc, one of the U.K’s leading sportswear retailers, rose to the highest since the company’s 1996 initial public offering after saying profit will be ahead of analysts’ projections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’