Google, Amazon Show Investors Cost Control Is Key for TechJohn Fahnenstiel and Paul Barbagallo
Investors have started to reward Internet companies that can show both financial discipline and a path to long-term growth, making Amazon.com Inc. and Google Inc. the clear winners of the technology earnings season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders