Celgene’s Receptos Deal Almost Came Billions Cheaper in 2013Doni Bloomfield and Tara Lachapelle
When Celgene Corp. agreed to buy Receptos Inc. for $7.2 billion this month, both companies soared on the news. Little did investors know that Celgene had a Receptos deal in its grasp in 2013, when the drugmaker was trading for an eighth of the final price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up