Avenue’s Lasry Says $50 Crude Means Time to Buy Oil Company DebtKatherine Burton
Marc Lasry, the billionaire co-founder of Avenue Capital Group, says with crude trading around $50 a barrel, it’s the right time to buy oil company debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts