Thomas Cook Sees $100 Million Greece, Tunisia, Currency HitRichard Weiss
Thomas Cook Group Plc said the impact of terror attacks in Tunisia, political and financial turmoil in Greece and the weakening of the euro will combine to wipe about 64 million pounds ($100 million) from full-year earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill