T-Mobile Exceeds Estimates, Raises 2015 Subscriber ForecastScott Moritz
T-Mobile US Inc., in a push to overtake Sprint Corp. as the third-largest U.S. wireless carrier, exceeded analysts’ second-quarter earnings estimates and raised its subscriber growth forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself