Deutsche Bank Error Loses Chat Logs Sought in Libor ProbeMichael J. Moore and Greg Farrell
Deutsche Bank AG is seeking to recover internal electronic chat transcripts that were left out of disclosures to regulators during a probe into interest-rate rigging, according to people briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses