Deutsche Bank Takes Action on ‘Significant’ Russian TradesAmbereen Choudhury
Deutsche Bank AG acknowledged for the first time that it is investigating a “significant” volume of suspicious Russian and U.K. equities trades, adding that it has already taken disciplinary action against a number of people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's