UniCredit Appoints New Junk Origination, Syndication ChiefsSelcuk Gokoluk
UniCredit SpA has named new heads of high-yield debt origination and syndication to be based in London.
Fabrice Charretour has been appointed head of junk origination after joining Milan-based UniCredit in 2012 and heading French leveraged-finance origination, according to a statement from the bank Wednesday. He reports to Clemens Popp and Luca Falco, co-heads of debt origination, global syndicate and capital markets.
Steffen Wasserhess becomes head of the high-yield syndicate desk. Wasserhess, who joined the bank in 2003 will report to Mathias Noack and Christian Reusch, co-heads of global syndicate. He previously headed high-yield syndicate for Germany at the bank and replaces Tim Spray, who has joined HSBC Holdings Plc as head of loan syndications for EMEA.
Muge Eksi becomes the head of central and eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa debt capital market origination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange