Samsung May Cut Galaxy S6 Price After Fifth Straight Profit DeclineJungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. signaled price cuts for its high-end Galaxy S6 smartphones to combat a market slowdown and surging sales of Apple Inc.’s iPhones after posting a fifth straight profit decline. Shares fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself