Russia Ends Foreign Currency Purchases in Boost for EasingOlga Tanas and Anna Andrianova
Russia’s central bank halted purchases of foreign currency to replenish the country’s international reserves, a move that may lay the groundwork for a fifth interest-rate cut this year at a meeting on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’