Open Text Prepared to Fight IRS in Court Over Tax IncreaseGerrit De Vynck
Open Text Corp.’s chief executive officer said the technology company may take the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to court to fight a proposed tax increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's