O2 Czech Profit Surges 25% as Spinoff Boosts Dividend ChancesKrystof Chamonikolas
O2 Czech Republic AS’s second quarter profit increased 25 percent, boosting chances the phone company may pay dividends after a spinoff of infrastructure assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again