Jeb Bush Says Human Activity Contributes to Climate ChangeDerek Wallbank
U.S. has a responsibility to adapt to “what the possibilities are without destroying our economy,” Jeb Bush says in e-mailed statement, Bloomberg BNA’s Anthony Adragna reports.
- “I think it’s appropriate to recognize this and invest in the proper research to find solutions over the long haul but not be alarmists about it”
- “We should not say the end is near, not deindustrialize the country, not create barriers for higher growth not just totally obliterate family budgets”
- Says EPA “seems intent on pushing its authority beyond legal limits” and “I intend to change that”
- Says proposed power plants rule “irresponsible and ineffective"; Clean Power Plan ‘‘oversteps state authority”
- Says favors phasing out renewable fuel standard; “2022 is the law and is probably the good break point”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy