Rouhani Gets French Invite as Iran Deal Eases IsolationGolnar Motevalli and Ladane Nasseri
Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, the first top French diplomat to visit Tehran in more than a decade, sought to repair frayed political and economic ties as Iran uses this month’s nuclear deal to rebuild after years of sanctions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’