Shanghai Composite Index Halts Three-Day Rout on Late-Day RallyKyoungwha Kim
Chinese stocks rose for the first time in four days as speculation of state support overshadowed signs of waning interest by retail investors and margin traders. Turnover was the weakest in almost in two months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’