BAT Keeps Waning Cigarette Volume in Check to Beat EstimatesSam Chambers
British American Tobacco Plc, the maker of Lucky Strike and Pall Mall cigarettes, reported first-half earnings that beat estimates as a smaller-than-expected decline in cigarette sales helped offset the strength of sterling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’