Zinc Seen Weathering Metals Slump by Vendanta as New Mine BuiltAndre Janse van Vuuren
Zinc prices will hold up better than most commodities, according to Vedanta Resources Plc Chief Executive Officer Tom Albanese, who is developing a mine in South Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’