Toronto Filmfest Returns to Canadian Roots for 40thSteven Frank
“Demolition,” the story of an investment banker who sets out to rebuild his life after losing his wife, will open the 40th Toronto International Film Festival as the movie marathon showcases its Canadian roots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single