Scott Walker Accuses Donald Trump of Using Democratic Talking Points to Attack Him
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker pushed back against attacks leveled at him in recent days by Donald Trump, saying the billionaire is using Democratic attacks to try to throw him off stride in the Republican presidential nomination race.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt