Ruble Close to Erasing 2015 Advance as Oil Spurs Inflation RiskVladimir Kuznetsov and Ksenia Galouchko
The ruble weakened past 60 against the dollar for the first time since March as oil declined, raising the likelihood that Russia’s central bank will hold off on cutting interest rates this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’