Wheeler Says N.Z. Economy Not Weak Enough for Big Rate CutsMatthew Brockett
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Governor Graeme Wheeler said while further monetary policy easing is likely, the economy currently isn’t weak enough to warrant big reductions in interest rates. The local dollar rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’